Providing Complete Control
The DCC client area is designed to help clients access all needed information and trading tools easily and quickly. With a single login, you can manage all the activities pertaining to your account. This provides complete control and organizing and maintaining the account becomes much easier. The interface has been designed with the end-user in mind attempting to make access to all appropriate information intuitive and effortless. DCC’s client area is provided free to all current account holders.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Daily Opening Calls in the Grains and Livestock
- Audio Market Commentary and Updates
- One-Step Trading Platform access
- Check your account balance with real-time data and updates
- Monitor current trades and check your trade history
- View useful information and statistics on all your trading accounts
- Reference your financial transaction history
- Utilize Risk Analysis Tools to better manage your capital
- Access proprietary Research, live Market News, real-time data, Weather Reports and more
DCC’s Client Area is a robust and fully secure environment built with the most advanced SSL encryption technology at its core that ensures safety of your account information and peace of mind.
This material has been prepared by a sales or trading employee or agent of Dallas Commodity Company and is, or is in the nature of, a solicitation. This material is not a research report prepared by Dallas Commodity Company's Research Department. By accepting this communication, you agree that you are an experienced user of the futures markets, capable of making independent trading decisions, and agree that you are not, and will not, rely solely on this communication in making trading decisions.
The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You may sustain a total loss of the initial margin funds and any additional funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the commodity futures market.