Do you need guidance in the futures markets?
Contact us: (972) 387-0080 email@example.com
Dallas Commodity Company can help you formulate a disciplined investment plan designed to meet your financial goals.
Dallas Commodity Company’s (DCC) full service accounts provide you with unparalleled service from a professional account executive. Your broker is an accomplished professional, licensed with the National Futures Association (NFA) as a Registered Commodity Representative, capable of satisfying your trading needs.
Our brokers are dedicated to providing clients with the finest products and services in the futures industry. Your futures broker is capable of providing you with fundamental and technical data, market trends, trading indicators and systems, charts, seasonal information, and current news.
Dallas Commodity Takes A Team Approach to Trading Futures
Trading commodities is a challenge. The excitement and satisfaction of being a successful trader can be exhilarating, but the risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts is substantial. Trading commodity futures requires two kinds of capital: financial capital and emotional capital. You should carefully consider whether such trading is appropriate for you in light of your financial position and personal characteristics, needs, and nature.
We want you to enjoy trading and be successful. We want you to be knowledgeable. Our team concept, a cooperative effort between you and your broker, and the rest of the DCC team, is designed to help you achieve your investment goals.
Your broker tries, to the best of his ability, to act in your best interest, to recommend potentially good trades, and to warn you against poor trading practices. The DCC team members continually strive to act with knowledge and integrity. Through continuing education programs and ethics training classes, DCC brokers continually strive to learn more about new markets and trading techniques.
Consider these Benefits of a Personal Broker
- Notifies you of key reports
- Keeps you up to date on your account status
- Tracks your orders
- Provides trade recommendations
- Provides charts and other information when requested
- Helps prevent over trading, trading on emotions, and deviation from your trading plan
- Provides you with up to date market information
- Watches and monitors the markets and your positions when you cannot
- Advises you on where to place stops for profits and losses
- Advises you in determining appropriate markets for your account size and risk tolerance
- Follows any special instructions you may have.
- Success in life is often determined by relationships. Your broker relationship can be an essential part of becoming a successful futures trader. Dallas Commodity Company strives to provide you with the necessary services in your journey to profitable trading.
This material has been prepared by a sales or trading employee or agent of Dallas Commodity Company and is, or is in the nature of, a solicitation. This material is not a research report prepared by Dallas Commodity Company's Research Department. By accepting this communication, you agree that you are an experienced user of the futures markets, capable of making independent trading decisions, and agree that you are not, and will not, rely solely on this communication in making trading decisions.
The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You may sustain a total loss of the initial margin funds and any additional funds that you deposit with your broker to establish or maintain a position in the commodity futures market.